Both care providers and commissioners strive to create and deliver world class social care to residents but both are facing significant challenges and pressures. Creating a fair and sustainable that properly supports care providers, whilst delivering value for money from the public purse is the aim, and CareCubed plays a critical role in achieving this.
Ensuring a fair price for care is critical, as the costs to deliver care increase and government funding remains under severe pressure. In the absence of significant in health and social care from central government, there is a need to ensure every single pound is spent in the most effective way. Big variations exist in services delivered, approaches to pricing and fees charged.
At the same time, care packages must be sized appropriately and deliver the desired positive outcomes for residents.
As well as the financial pressures facing the sector, there are issues around recruitment and retention of care workers, lack of provision with demand outstripping supply in many areas and tension in the relationships between commissioner and provider.
“To not be using CareCubed, means you are missing a crucial tool in your armoury for both tactical, day-to-day commissioning, and for those wider strategic projects. It is robust, nationally recognised, impartial and pays for itself from just one or two uses. These challenges aren’t going away, and more are coming as a result of the reform agenda, and we would be at a loss without CareCubed”
Executive Director of People,
Bristol City Council.
Unlimited user licences for the licensed organisation (council, ICB/LHB/provider) to work on the cohorts of cases covered by the modules purchased.
Available to councils and extends the licence, enabling the licensee to extend controlled access to key partners across the place. Council’s will be able to provide controlled access to both care providers and health service colleagues. This supports collaborative working and allows costings and needs information to be submitted directly to CareCubed in a consistent format.
How to purchase
If you are ready to purchase or would like to discuss your options then please click on the button below to book a demo with our sales team, or click on contact us in the top menu. We can get you up and running within a couple of weeks and will assist in every aspect of your setup.
- Covers working age adults (18+) and older people (65+).
- Robust methodology based on 16 years’ experience.
- Secure web-based tool accessed via the browser with no installation required.
- Proven tool across public sector used by more than 60% of councils and 500 providers.
- Established cost building blocks in line with the Care Act.
- Data model updated bi-annually.
- Person-centred recording of needs and defined improvement outcomes.
- For residential and supported living placements.
- Three unique data models covers all-age commissioning (Children & Young People, Working Age Adults and Older Persons) across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Covers both health and social care needs to support integrated commissioning.
- Templates to capture cost of care information and use for future placements.
- Model changes in your area to support strategic planning.
- Reports and dashboards provide intelligence covering financial, commissioning and market information.
- Sharing and collaboration functions across health, social care and care provider organisations.
- Convenient user management.
- GDPR compliant.
- Ease of use on mobile devices (tablets, smart phones).
- Governance and cost control.
- Fair pricing for providers and commissioners.
- Forward planning based on robust evidence and data.
- Improved relationships between stakeholder groups.
- Consistency of approach across stakeholder groups.
- Shaping vibrant local markets and ensuring sustainability